For some reason, being the college student that I am allows people to ask a number of unusual questions like: “Where do you go?”, “What’s your Major?”, “Why are you looking at me like that?”. Which are all normally fine and I’ll answer you with a smile, but question that truly annoys me is “What are your goals for the future?”.
My answer for the ones who are ‘dieing’ to know is the usual “Graduate. Career. Die Happy.”. I haven’t really took the time to plain out anything, but weird events that have arisen in a friend’s life have communicated to me that I should be less lax and drop my whatever will be, will be look on the world.
Over the past week and a half whenever I had the time I constructed a list, reconstructed a list and came up with a list of overall desirable achievables. A lot of the list is comprised of things I’ve always wanted to do, but a good percentage is stuff that when you think about it you can’t help but think…”That would be awesome”. I hope you enjoy my little compilation, and hope you find something to add to your own lists.
Caveman’s Non-Important But Still Very Desirable Life Goals:
- Get a tattoo of my hero: Abraham Lincoln
- Get black-listed by a crazy conspiracy web site.
- Write “a book”.
- Attempt to eat one of those giant steaks that that you get for free if you finish it.
- Do this blogging thing for at lest four years.
- Make it on the news. Good or bad.
- ‘Thriller’ in all 50 states.
- Shake the hand of the Dali Lama/the Pope/Stan Lee.
- Buy a Mac book.
- Find a new job.
- Not go crazy.
- Become a god to a race of spork people (docile yet tenacious).
- Enjoy life.